I'm evaluating some case tools, in particular ModelMaker and Simply Objects,
and wonder if anyone has any comments for or against this type of product,
or can recommend any other CASE tools.

How useful are these considering that they don't seem to handle Delphi forms
and most development projects end up with a fairly substantial user
interface? Do these tools really help you to design the non-visual parts of
projects better, and do they really help you produce more reusable code? Do
you consider that the time spent learning to use these tools is a worthwhile
investment?

I'd also be interested to hear what the product support is like. I see that
ModelMaker has a fairly active eGroups list, but haven't found anything for
Simply Objects. I consider this to be a very important resource because I
learn a lot from groups such as this one.

Any thoughts and comments would be much appreciated.