G'Day,

Env: Delphi 5.01 Enterprise, TeeChart 4.02 Pro

1. TChart does not honour BarWidth

If I have a bar series (not 3D) and do the following:

     Randomize;
     chtPossessionFill.SeriesList[0].Clear;
     for iCount := 0 to StrToInt(Edit1.Text) do
         chtPossessionFill.SeriesList[0].AddY(Random(6));
     ShowMessage('BW: ' +
IntToStr(TBarSeries(chtPossessionFill.SeriesList[0]).BarWidth));

then the BarWidth comes back as 0 first time through. Subsequent calls (with
the same number of points) return a value for BarWidth. Can someone suggest
a workaround?

2. Spacing between bars

If I have a bar series (not 3D) and plot various numbers of points (I have
%BarOffset = 0 and %BarWidth = 100) I get a combination of the following
based on the number of points plotted:

- No spacing between bars
- Spacing between bars (consistent spacing  size)
- Spacing between bars that is not consistent in size

I realise that this is a rounding issue, but how can I set up the TChart so
that the bars butt up against one another regardless of the number of points
in the series?

TIA

--Donovan [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Donovan J. Edye [www.edye.wattle.id.au]
Namadgi Systems, Delphi Developer [www.namsys.com.au]
Voice: +61 2 6285-3460 Fax: +61 2 6285-3459
TVisualBasic = Class(None);
Heard just before the 'Big Bang': "...Uh Oh...."
GXExplorer [http://www.gxexplorer.org] Freeware Windows Explorer
replacement. Also includes freeware delphi windows explorer components.