Hi,  I am stuck and cannot see the problem - can someone help me - PLEASE

The following code (unnecessary procedures etc deleted) will not compile.  I get an
error on the first line in SetCenter (at the end of the page).

It says "Incompatible Types" but the value and the FCenter are both TPoint types.

There are only a few more lines in the code and I do not think anything else impacts
on this line.

Chrissy.

unit unitTreeNode;

interface

uses
  Windows, ComCtrls, Controls, Forms, Classes, Dialogs, Graphics, ExtCtrls,
  Menus, SysUtils, unitGlobals;

type
  THPTreeNode = class
  private
    FCenter: TPoint;
    function GetCenter: TPoint;
    procedure SetCenter(const Value: TPoint);
  protected

  public
    property Center: TPoint read GetCenter write SetCenter;

implementation

uses
  Main;

function THPTreeNode.GetCenter: TPoint;
begin
  GetCenter := FCenter;
end;

procedure THPTreeNode.SetCenter(const Value: TPoint);
begin
 If value <> FCenter then
   FCenter := value;
end;