Sergei Stenkov wrote:

> Fixed the problem by removing a commented out block of code that was sitting
> just above the faulty line.
> Now it produces correct result and I still have no idea why it was doing it.

Did you have optimization turned on in the compiler?  If so the instruction
reordering may have resulted in unpredictable results when you break mid-way
through a routine, but the end result should be fine.  I always turn off
optimization while debugging to avoid exactly this sort of situation...
although the fact that the watch window showed the right value for you is a
little disturbing.

--
Corey Murtagh
The Electric Monk