Wayne Roser asked:

> However, in my application f10 seems to be equivalent to pressing the alt
> key and it is a problem. I wanted to intercept f10 and use it for
> navigation but every time I press it, I get a menu selected or deselected
> whether or not I intercept the key press.

F10 is a standard Windows accelerator key that will move the focus to the
menu. Notie that it works in Office applications and pretty much all
applications you care to test. In fact its been this was since Windows 2.0
or something like that.

Your choises are to avoid using F10 in your application because people may
want to use it for its standard Windows meaning, or install a keyboard hook
and try and grab it before any of the default Windows event handling grabs
it.

Cheers, Max.