From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Scott Cree
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 7:57 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: F12 - CPU debug window

I had the same problem using ReportBuilder with an HP printer. The following
is an article which might solve your problem. It fixed it for me. You don't
need to add the line to your autoexec.bat file though, you can set the
system path variable in System Properties | Environment in NT.

Cheers,
Scott.

 Article: Troubleshooting problem such as
          "Initialization of the DLL
           WINNT\..\Drivers\..\HPBFDF0.DLL failed.

This error only occurs when an application is run from within Delphi
with the Integrated Debugging option turned on. It is an issue that
exists between the Delphi debugger and the HP driver.

The solution is to add the directory of the printer driver DLL's to  the
Windows NT PATH system variable.

For example on my computer the printer driver dll's listed in the
Delphi exception reside in

C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\2

Therefore I was able to add the following line to the autoexec.bat
file:

PATH=C:\WINNT\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\2;%PATH%