Ooops - unclear; when I resize the just added button (not the toolbar
itself).

Again - thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Low [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 June 2001 08:50
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: TToolbar button resize glitch

When I add a button (right mouse, add button) to a ttoolbar and resize it,
all the other buttons resize also. Is this a known problem or is there a
magic property on the toolbar I need to set to stop this spectacularly
useless behaviour. This is all design time, Win98 2ed, D5 PRO (latest sp).

In anticipation thanks (as in interem measure I am using a panel and
buttons).