Rarr!!  I just tried MA_NOACTIVATEANDEAT instead of MA_NOACTIVATE and the
TButton seems to work fine!  Now back to the TListView....

Hmmmm no, now the ListView's not even getting the clicks to select an
item... grrrrr....  lets play more....

--On Wednesday, June 13, 2001 10:05 AM +1200 Max Nilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>