Hi people,

For all those poor (AHEM) students out there :) (yes, valid student ID's are
needed). All of these carry a no-commercial-use license, I beleive. If your
making money off it, you need to pay retail - sorry, but I like eating and
being paid at the end of the month :) .

NOTE: All pricing here is $US - we just adjust for our laughable exchange
rate and GST, so call Olivia on 09-3600231 of email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Delphi 6 Enterprise EDUCATIONAL: $399.00
Delphi 6 Professional EDUCATIONAL: $99.00

JBuilder 5 Enterprise EDUCATIONAL: $399.95
JBuilder 5 Professional EDUCATIONAL: $99.95

(no, I dont know why JBuilder is 95c more expensive)

Kylix Server dev EDUCATIONAL: $399.00
Kylix Desktop dev EDUCATIONAL: $99.00

More info
http://www.borland.com/education/ - just replace "College" for "University"
:)
http://www.borland.com/education/eligible.html

And the all-mightly press release:
http://www.borland.com/about/press/2001/ed_pricing.html

Nic.
--
"Ive lost my dog, he went to make waffles"  --anon