From: Jason Coley
Sent: Friday, 27 July 2001 11:58
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: ActiveX control not binding?

I think I am very close to getitng this going, if I access the value via
VBScript in Outlook my get function is fired properly, so i think it
definetely has something to do with the binding of the control to
outlook, or rather the binding in the control not working, and I think
that has to do with the lack of a change event in the delphi activex
form. since there is no change event, then I think the control cannot
tell Outlook that the value has changed therefore Outlook is not asking
the get function to return the value.