Delphi Programmer
-----------------

Genie Systems is a fast growing international software organization
providing "Commerce, Collaboration and ExchangeŽ" applications targeted at
sub $1 billion corporations and divisions of Fortune500 corporations. Our
applications provide access and integration for these clients to the
emerging world of Web Services and interoperable business applications.

We are seeking a Delphi Programmer with the following skills:

ˇ    2+ yrs OO Delphi
ˇ    Good SQL skills
ˇ    Any web experience
ˇ    Good backend experience

Ideally you would also have UML experience and some exposure to Java.

This position is an integral part of our on-going middleware development.
You will have a broad range of responsibilities and involvement in all
aspects of the software development life cycle.

Be an important part of our team!

Call Greg Allum on 09 358 3310 or send your CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED]