the following function may be useful to return where the dll resides:

function GetDLLName : String;
var
  Buffer: array[0..MAX_PATH{260}] of Char;
begin
  SetString(Result, Buffer, GetModuleFileName(HInstance, Buffer,
SizeOf(Buffer)))
end;

use extractfilepath(GetDLLName) if you only want the path

To return the physical location of the web site get the server var:
PATH_TRANSLATED
I use this to navigate to a site-specific ini file when the dll may be
shared by multiple sites.

hth,
Steve