From: Ross Levis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, 18 August 2001 9:19 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Shadowed Controls

Can someone please mention how to change the text that appears in a
disabled GroupBox (or any other control) to show as shadowed.  The help
says that disabled controls appear dimmed but apart from the text in an
Edit,  I've not seen it.  I can modify the Font property when it's
disabled but it doesn't have the same effect.

Cheers,
Ross.