I've just copied my delphi project folder to another computer that has the
save version of Delphi installed (v5.0 Pro with service pack 1).  After
compiling the project on both computers, the size of the EXE files are about
30k different.  I know it's not enough to worry about but I am curious as to
how this could be.  I've checked all the option settings (including Debug
information) etc but can't find anything set differently.  I'm not using any
3rd party or database components.  Any ideas?

Cheers,
Ross.