From: vss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 August 2001 9:58 a.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Application.processmessages

Hi All.

Has anyone got or know of a "Lite" version of appliction.processmessages ?
When I say "Lite" what I mean is, that I hav an COM DLL that I wrote that
needs to use appliction.processmessages. BUT the proble3m is, that I need
to include "FORMS.PAS" in the unit. With out it, 102kb...wit it 315kb !
ok, its not a  major thing, BUT it seems a lot of extra overhead I dont
need.
I know I could extract the code I need from froms, but befoe I do, I just
wanted to check that there was nothing elase around to save e a job.

Thanks, Jeremy Coulter