When I compiled an empty porject, everything matched your smaller version -
except that my size (confirmed in the tdump file) is 292,352 bytes!
This is fascinating :)

Maybe we need to move this thread over to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and see if any
of the experts over there have any ideas..

Ed
btw, I'm on  version 5.0 (Build 6.18) Update Pack 1
Windows 2K (Build 2195)