Hi all

My next project is to write a scheduler utility which will contain timer
events but will not require a visible form for user interaction as it will
be reading all the options setup in another program.  I only want it to
appear in the System Tray with a few right-click options like
Enable/Disable, Exit etc.

I've never written anything like this before.  I presume some WinAPI calls
are necessary which I also have never done before.
Any helpful hints appreciated.

Cheers,
Ross.