Take a look at

http://www.slm.wau.nl/wkao/delforexp.html

This little ditty sits in the IDE and is called up with [Ctrl]-D to format your code.

What's even better is that everyone on a team can use whatever formatting suits them,
then format with a single setup. So, once the team leader decides the best way to
format that suits everyone, he/she sets up this little system and presto - everyone
writes their code formatted the same way.

It's the only one I've ever seen that really works how I want it. Been using it for a
while now and can really recommend it.

Steve