The site says that they found a nasty wee bug in the patch so they took it
away.
It also says a new patch should be up ASAP, but who knows when.

I found it rather annoying that they put up a patch (that was available for
how long before they removed it?)
and yet I (a registered user, blah blah blah) did not recieve any
information saying that there was a patch!

Stacey