Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: [DUG]: Missing unit ??

HI all.
I have been converting some components I have over to Delphi 6.
I have had to change DsgnInf to Designinf and include DesignEditors.
This is all fine, BUT when I compile, I get the error "File Not Found Proxies.DCU"
I have searched my Delphi dir and I can not find the file it mentions.
I am running D6 Enterprise......can anyone shed some light on this problem ?

Thanks, Jeremy Coulter