Nirav Kaku asked:

>       Thanks for eveything. Information was pretty useful. So I did
> what you said. My field (TNKCryptField) basically is an auto
> encryption/decryption field. That is, it expects data as string and
> encrypts that string. That encrypted data (binary) is stored in the
> table. Similarly, on fetching data, it will decrypt and display as
> string.

Much coolness.

>       How do I get to make a field of type TNKCryptField?

In the table you want it in bring up the Fields Editor. Do a Ctrl+N or right
mouse click and select New Field. The the new field dialog choose the type
by dropping down the list and locating you new field (which will have the T
stripped off) some where down towards the bottom. Select it and then fill in
any other stuff of interest. Select OK, and there it will be a nice new
field of your type!

Cheers, Max.