From: Mark Howard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 October 2001 2:18 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Emailing Invoices

Hi

Currently using Quick Reports (still).

A client site has decided that they want to email their invoices to customers?

Currently if you just export the report to a text file from the preview screen and then load it into Word the result is ugly, even if you turn it to landscape to stop the line wrapping.

What are the options?

TIA

Mark

(Is this the final push to switch to Fast Report?)