I've always wanted to look at small talk, some of the sample code I've seen
just looks a little weird :P  But I can't say I really looked at it.  I
have heard its really nice to write in thou.

--On Wednesday, 10 October 2001 10:38 p.m. +1300 Neven MacEwan

--
Mark Derricutt                                E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Delphi Developer                                        ICQ: 19348533

            Limitations only serve to give direction to your goals
         Vi de udødelige inviterer dere til å slå dere sammen med oss