Title: Message
We had this problem once at my old work and traced in back to MS Visual Source Safe too.  Then we thought that it couldn't have been.... I guess maybe it was?

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul McKenzie
Sent: Monday, 7 October 2002 8:14 a.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: Re: [DUG]: Compiler error in D6...not making any sense.

I have had this problem with a DFM being in binary instead of text.
Not just the file being binary, but corrupted binary - seems to have been done by MS Visual Source Safe (the MS VSS is just a guess though!).
If this appears to be the problem let me know and I find my notes on how to fix it.

Regards
Paul McKenzie
Analyst Programmer
SMSS Ltd.