From: John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 12 December 2002 9:59 a.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: RE: [DUG]: MAIL MERGE with MS-Word

Hi Jason,

This may be what I am after, but am not sure what you mean with the
"addin
for Outlook".

The idea is not to use Outlook and to get the addresses and some text
from a
dbase. Then NOT all addresses need being used and after being processed
the
program should set a flag in the dbase.
Is this something your "addin" can do?

Thanks for any help.

John.

Format('DBQ=%s;DefaultDir=%s;DriverId=538;MaxBufferSize=2048;PageTimeout