> HI all.
> For those of you who use DBISAM, what products are you using?
> I am looking at a product that needs a database, and I dont want the
> hassel of distributing MDAC or the BDE etc. , when DBISAM is just as
> good for what I need.
>
> Thanks Jeremy
>
> p.s. I have looked at DBISAM by "Elevator Software" which seems pretty
> good. IT supports most SQL statements that I need.

That'll be Elevate Software (www.elevatesoft.com).

My experience with DBISAM is that it is a excellent database tool allowing
easy distribution (what's easier than distributing just the EXE?).

It's SQL is quite powerful and it does have a client/server version -
standard comes with, I think, a 5 user client/server version but unlimited
LAN users. Website will give more information.

I have written and worked n a number of applications that use DBISAM and
have been very pleased with it. Enough to write my own SQL tool
called "Twenty Queries" (www.trader.co.nz/tools) that I give away to anyone
and everyone for free.

Steve Peacocke