too true, the slackers

-----Original Message-----
From: Alistair George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 28 March 2003 1:36 p.m.
To: Multiple recipients of list delphi
Subject: [DUG]: Offtopic

Hello Kyley,
Xtra problems I am sure. Email delivery here is very poor at the moment too.
Xtra increased their prices with auspices of providing better network bandwidth,
but  don't  do anything. Eventually the bandwidth gets clogged up, going, going,
gone and THEN they do something.
At least they are consistent in their etiquette.
Al+

KH> isn't it sad when an email takes around a day to deliver. I could have used NZ
Post for my last comment