-----Original Message-----
From: gajo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have to convert a string to integer. When a string is not correct, then
the StrToInt procedure raises an exception, and the user gets an error
message.

I would like to prevent the error message from being displayed. How can I do
that?

I was trying the following with no results:
try
  a := StrToInt(Text);
  except
    on EConvertError do begin
     Application.HandleException(Self);
     ShowMessage('The user did not get the message')
    end;
end