Hi Robert,

I use the TMS component set and it's more then worth it's price, haven't had a problem with it in Vista, colors show up fine but then I don't use any DBEdits. Jedi VCL the other component set your thinking about?

Robert martin wrote:

Rob Martin
Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495
fax   +64 03 377 0496
web www.chreos.com

Wild Software Ltd
Hi

We have been looking further at our problems with TPageControl in
Vista.  Originally we thought we could fix the problem (or TDBEdits not
being the same colour as the page by adding ParentBackground as a
property - didn't work).  However the problem is worse as pagecontrols
with 'Flatbuttons' show as clbtnFace while normal tabs show as white (on
Vista).  We have flat tab pages inside normal tab pages and so end up
with the situation where Some tabs are white while some tabs are clBtnFace.

We are considering changing to a third party component that allows us to
fix the colours.  What do you guys think of this as a solution?

We are considering getting the tms software component pack for the
TadvPagecontrol and some other components that look usefull.  Has anyone
used these / comments?

What would others recommend?  There is a component set everyone always
talks about but I forget the name?

TIA