Hi

I am trying to replace a TMainMenu with a TActionMainMenuBar (for a number of good reasons). However there are a couple of things I am having trouble with. The application is a MDI app and I cant get the WindowMenu to work. There is a WindowMenu option in the TActionMainMenuBar that takes a string which is supposed to be the caption of the menu to use. However no matter what I set it to I can't get it to do anything?

Also our old menu used 'default' actions where if the heading was double clicked that item would automatically run. Is there a way of doing this in a TActionMainMenuBar?

--
Rob Martin
Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495