Rob,

Have you checked out the intraweb demos in the demos folder?
With D2006 Ent  there are a bunch...

Nick

Robert martin wrote:
Hi

I am trying to put together a simple VCL for web application. I can get a simple web page going which is great however I would also like to provide some services i.e. some sort of get data and send data functionality from a delphi client app. Is this possible or do i need to use SOAP and create a web service app?

The situation is we want to be able to have an app then sends a small amount of data to a web site (DB) and receives data (perhaps large) from the web site. However there is also a requirement for a web interface reporting some data. This isn't something I have much knowledge in but the VCL for web (Intraweb) stuff looked like it would make the web interface simple.

Suggestions?