From: Robert martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List <delphi@delphi.org.nz>

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:17:25 +1200

Subject: [DUG] Required DLL issue

Hi all

On a non PHP note.   We have installed tms components for our main

application.  Some of their components require GDIplus.dll .  Its a pain

but we will install it on users machines where it is not present using

our service pack software.  However I have just tested our SP on a

machine without GDIPlus.  The SP itself cant run and says it requires

GDIPlus.dll.

This is a bit of a problem !

The app is small (one form) which doesn't use any tms components or

components that inherit from tms components.  We have a library pas that

is used that contains some functions that do work on tms components.

This is in the uses clause but the functions themselves are not being

used.  Is it that including this in my uses is causing the dll to be

required?

--

Rob Martin

Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495

fax   +64 03 377 0496

web www.chreos.com [http://www.chreos.com/]

Wild Software Ltd

Unsubscribe: send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with Subject: