ElevateDB comes with a tool for creating / modifying the database, SQL
testing, creating triggers, stored procedures and functions, views
etc. It can also create in-memory tables that interact with external
tables in the same way as any other ElevateDB table.

I once wrote a SQL tool for its predecessor DBISAM that can
modify/create tables with SQL calls and scripts etc. It can then
transfer the SQL to/from Delphi code - www.trader.co.nz/tools - I'm
currently (slowly) changing it for ElevateDB and adding graphical (MS
Access-like) table manipulation and SQL building.

Steve
--
Steve Peacocke
http://stevepeacocke.blogspot.com/