From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rohit Gupta
Sent: Wednesday, 1 August 2007 02:18
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: [DUG] D2007 Cmd Line Compiler

I am trying to convert my cmd line bat files to use D2007.  They all
work for all teh libraries, mine, codegear and 3rd party... that is
except one.

First I dont know which of the 3 packages I should have in the LU (use
Package option).  I have tried Indy100, IndyCore100 and IndySystem100.
The problem is that it cant find it, even when I copy them to system32.

It cant find them even if I copy them to a common location for all the
other bpls.  What am I missing ?

If I comment out the LU for Indy then it cant find Idsmtp.dcu.

Attention:
This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not use, disclose, copy or distribute it,
other than to return it to us with your confirmation that it has been deleted
from your system.