Jeremy Coulter wrote:
ditto for CHCH

Jeremy

Christchurch is usually a big venue for us, but we aren't sure as to whether the content of the presentation will draw enough people. So Auckland is testing the waters :-)

We will be doing some other 1/2 day seminars around and about depending on funds and when we come to Christchurch we may try and roll this into the afternoon session.

Richard

--
Richard Vowles, Product Evangelist
Developers Inc Ltd (for Delphi, C++ Builder, JBuilder, InterBase)

begin:vcard
fn:Richard Vowles
n:Vowles;Richard
org:Developers Inc Ltd