From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Csaba Gajo
Sent: Friday, 14 September 2007 10:40 a.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Salaries in NZ?

So salaries are lower than that? But then what are these?
http://it.seek.co.nz/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=112&PageNumber=1&JobID=
10377254&
http://it.seek.co.nz/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=115&PageNumber=1&JobID=
10466147&

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:31:01 +0200, Traci P Sumpter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you tell my boss to give me a raise (Senior Developer /SA) on much less
than $80k