Thinking about getting Turbo Delphi Pro, anyone else use these?
Are components cross compatible? If I wrote a component could I then use that on my D2006 Ent at work?
What about any projects in create?

Are the turbos any better then there big brothers, better as in, faster, and more stable, less bugs? D2006 is terribly slow, and D2007 has issues to Africa it seems. Im thinking cut down = less to go wrong + improved speed.

Thoughts?
Wonder when the next version is due for release and if I should wait till then (an eta Richard?)

Thanks :-)