I've been writing a little Intraweb app to interface to an existing DataSnap (midas) server and I'm getting "expected return value not received" on subsequent page refreshes. Things work fine for the initial page display, but on subsequent updates it gives this error. Has anyone encountered this before?

I Googled the error and there a few questions regarding it in newsgroups but no replies.

--
Alister Christie
Computers for People