From: "Conor Boyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: "NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List" <delphi@delphi.org.nz>

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:11:39 +1300

Subject: RE: [DUG] send.xtra.co.nz

Wow, that's cheap!

I'm currently using www.kiwihosting.net.nz [http://www.kiwihosting.net.nz/],
and while they're friendly

to deal with, I'm paying US$3.95/month for 350MB storage + 5GB traffic.

And I think their servers are in the US anyway.

Even if I went with GoDaddy's basic plans, if I signed up for 3 years, I

could get US2.80/month for 5GB storage + 100GB traffic.

I think I'm going to have to send Kiwihosting Sales an email to enquire

if they want to reconsider their fees.

Alister, do you know if it's possible to try out a GoDaddy plan prior to

actually changing the DNS settings for my domain?

And yeah, Google Analytics is fun!  I've now had hits from 104 countries

in just over a year...

Cheers,

C.