Eric, I have bunch of CRC routines for various algorithms, converted to Pascal by me years ago. I will see if I can find that one for you.

Eric A wrote:
I'm looking for code or an understandable algorithm for the CRC-CCITT(16) routine. There's a bunch of code on the net but most don't do it with a table and most of it is in 'C' (not my cup of tea...)

I'd prefer a table-based routine if possible for simplicity and speed. Could be either pascal or dotNet code.

Any ideas?

Eric

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3561 (20081027) __________

http://www.eset.com