Wallace

Is their any overriding reason you are using dBase tables? Its a bit dated?

If I was doing a single user app, that didn't interact with an external
report writer etc, I'd use kbmMemtable
otherwise its difficult to go past MS SQL free versions (or Firebird)
which being SQL servers give you quite a bit more
'grunt'

hat version of Delphi are you running?

Neven