  From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz]on
Behalf Of Jeremy Coulter
  Sent: Tuesday, 7 April 2009 9:13 a.m.
  To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
  Subject: Re: [DUG] [OFF TOPIC] Internet connection is not stable

  As they say on MythBusters "Theres ya problem"  I didtech Xtra ages and
ages ago for this very reason.
  I went back to TelstraClear (just for internet) and I think my record is
57days in a row oline and an average of 40 days with no drop outs.

  However, it could also be your filter or router. e have had some linksys
routers do weired things. We put another router in and the sites have been
fine.

  Jeremy

  On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Leigh Wanstead <lei...@softtech.co.nz>