From: delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz [mailto:delphi-boun...@delphi.org.nz]
On Behalf Of John Bird
Sent: Wednesday, 10 June 2009 4:40 p.m.
To: NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List
Subject: Re: [DUG] Detecting screensaver

This time I let the screen saver kick in properly,

the SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SCREENSAVERRUNNING does not work as far as
can see...

I found more references

http://www.answers.com/topic/systemparametersinfo

"SPI_SCREENSAVERRUNNING

Windows 95 only: Used internally; applications should not use this
flag."

Still stuck!

John