Paul. I agree 100% a professional software company, E, should not charge 1cent to license holders for genuine bug fixes and should package free releases independantly of feature releases until they are fixed. Otherwise they are not professional anything

When I pay my plumber to fix a leak. I don't expect to have to pay him to fix the new secondary leaks he caused by being a bad plumber

Sent from my iPhone