Hi,

I am looking for a Delphi developer for a project based in Hamilton. It will
initially be for a year full time, with the possibility of becoming permanent.

If you are interested, please email me direct (not on list):
r.scov...@macfarlaneengel.com, with your CV.

Rob Scovell
Chief Technology Officer
Macfarlane Engel & Associates

phone: +64 9 280 4467
mobile: +64 21 0279 8899
skype: robscovell

http://www.macfarlaneengel.com
http://mobile.macfarlaneengel.com

Innovation Management | Auckland | Hamilton | New Haven

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed  and
is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent  written
confirmation of its contents.  Accordingly, Macfarlane Engel and Associates
disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including  in negligence)
for the consequences of any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such
information prior to the receipt of the written  confirmation from Macfarlane
Engel and Associates.  If you have received this email message in error, reply
to the above address.  Please then  delete this message from your computer.
Any form of reproduction,  dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this email message is strictly prohibited.