Hey Paul,

very minor requirements, invoking the email client to send an email with
an attachment, so that is occurring outside our application (and stored
historically with the email client).

We have added the Jedi MAPI version to our client, which is giving us
another option and works under some environments that our previous
component did not.

We also found that there was an issue with security rights for outlook
2007 when using MAPI which we can work around in the mean time.

Cheers,

Matt.