Hi Bob,

I had similar problem with one Custom made DLL in Vista  which worked
perfectly in XP, Later i found that in vista UAC was causing the issue.So i
need to go and disable to UAC to register the DLL.

I am not sure if you got this error message "Regsvr32 failed with exit code
0x3"

I still works with vista so cant help much with win7 sorry.

regards
Vik

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:41 AM, Bob Pawley <rjpaw...@shaw.ca> wrote:

>  It is inovagis.com
>
> I don't know the author, but the function an interface for GIS data.
>
> Bob

  vikas