I am working on an application (D2009) where I need to know when a
TListView is Scrolled.

I have used Application.OnMessage to look for WM_VScroll messages, but
they do not happen, also have tried creating the below which I thought
should work:

  TLVScrollEvent = procedure(Sender: TObject) of object;

  TICListView = class(TListView)

  private

    FOnScroll: TLVScrollEvent;

  protected

    Procedure WMVScroll( Var Msg: TMessage ); message WM_VSCROLL;

    Procedure WMHScroll( Var Msg: TMessage ); message WM_HSCROLL;

    property OnScroll: TLVScrollEvent read FOnScroll write FOnscroll ;

  end;

procedure Register ;

implementation

procedure Register;

begin

  RegisterComponents('Dave', [TICListView]);

end;

procedure TICListView.WMHScroll(var Msg: TMessage);

begin

  OnScroll ;

  inherited;

end;

procedure TICListView.WMVScroll(var Msg: TMessage);

begin

  OnScroll ;

  inherited;

end;

which also doesn't fire. I have written a list of all messages fired
when the scrollbar is moved, but there doesn't seem to be anything
useful...

Anyone have a solution?

Regards,

Dave.