myOffice Email MessageLaurie Bisman and family are well - house mostly OK -
everything inside trashed for the second time.

Laurie..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary T. Benner
  To: delphi@delphi.org.nz
  Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 3:39 PM
  Subject: [DUG] Christchurch Members

  HI all,
  It is with great concern that we wait to hear of the wellbeing of our friends
and colleagues in Christchurch.

  I know that John Bird and family are OK, albeit sleeping in the car and on
friends couches.

  When convenient any news would be welcomed.

  And of course our love and concern is there for you all.

  kind regards

  Gary

  List Admin

  Gary Benner MNZCS ITCP
  Information Technology Certified Professional
  Director Semantic Limited - Software Development & Systems Design, Online
Education, e-Commerce
  Director 123 Internet Limited - Managed Web Hosting, Virtualisation, High
Availability Systems & Cluster Technologies
  Mob: 021 966 992
  DDI: +64 7 543 1206
  Email: g...@benner.co.nz
  Skype: garybenner