The help does seem to get better - I've been finding it useful in Delphi
XE.  There is probably more documentation than ever before, but Delphi
is so much bigger than it use to be.  I think the depth of the coverage
is not as good as it use to be and I still come across stuff that's not
documented at all.

Alister Christie
Computers for People
Ph: 04 471 1849 Fax: 04 471 1266